XBOX Game | Publisher: Konami | Developer: PES Productions | 6.6 GB
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Genre: Sport, Simulator | Release Date: 16 September, 2015 | Region PAL | XGD3
Love The Past, Play The Future — Konami’s venerable footie franchise returns to core gameplay values of PES 2015 and focusing on the many new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish the series as the definitive soccer experience. The game further integrates the industry-leading Fox Engine to bring the on-pitch action to life, and features a redeveloped Master League and many other gameplay enhancements and tweaks to perfect the footballer action. PES 2016 will also includes the UEFA Champions League club competition, with both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League club competitions featured as individual modes or within the larger season overview upon qualification – with the UEFA Super Cup featured within the iconic Master League mode.
• Advanced Collision System – The physicality of the modern game has been realised in PES 2016 with a significantly improved collision system, calculating how players interact and creating a unique outcome depending on the type of impact.
• Aerial Strength – With the new physicality system, aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition or disrupt a larger, more powerful, player; or find the best position to make the header/volley.
• 1v1 Control – In PES 2016 the 1v1 player control have been enhanced, offering a wide range of movements within the existing control structure. Response times have been improved, allowing players to manoeuvre in tight situations. This also benefits the upgraded feint moves that allow sudden directional change that can cause defenders to lose their balance. The 1on1 situations now offer a great leap in exciting table-turning outcomes. Just as the real pitch offers opportunities for those brave enough to perform, in PES 2016 players can pull off precise action, manoeuvre flexibly and pull away from the defender. Technique and timing can see a defender lose his balance, and creates great chances just as you pictured.
• Perfect Defence – Performing a tackle at the perfect time will powerfully shove the player out of the way to secure the ball. The ball will immediately be yours, creating direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
• Intelligent Player AI – 2-3 player combination play will be available via the improved concept of team strategy, which depends on the type of tactic you set for your team. Players are no longer reliant on manually triggering a one-two, with teammates intelligently running off passes into space.
• Goal Keeper ID – In a bid to improve quality and add unique individuality in performance, new goal keeper parameters have been added that vary in Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting. This adds character to the players, who you can count on catching the ball rather than punching, or are better at stopping close range shots.
• Celebration Control – New for the series, players have full control over goal celebrations to maximize their excitement when scoring! Prompts appear after a goal to trigger a trademark celebration, or unique actions at the press of a button.
• New Master League – The famous and hugely popular Master League enjoys a total revamp, allowing users to immerse themselves in the managerial world of soccer. Every element has been redesigned or reworked, from the vibrant and involving menus to the new and exciting player transfer system, PES 2016 see one of the series most integral modes redefine the single-player experience.
• New Visuals – Incorporating the many advancements of the Fox Engine, the visuals have seen a huge upgrade. See the rain splash as players slide in to win possession, or the turf kick up as you strike the ball into the top corner. New night-time lighting and real turf textures are among some of the many improvements.
• Dynamic Weather – For the first time in the PES series, dynamic weather has been introduced, with the chance of rain starting during the game. Combined with the ever more realistic ball physics, the rain changes how the game can be played with passes speeding up, and less skilled players likely to struggle with trapping. The defender taken by the 1-on-1 will also be more likely to slip and fall due to incorrect studs or blades. This feature is applied to all offline modes including the Master League, and is an important element to decide the outcome of the match.
• Human Motion – Seeking to humanize player movement, 3x new animations have been added to bring the in-game superstars to life. Goalkeepers have seen an abundance of save animations added, while outfield players shoot, pass, dribble and tackle with incredible variety depending on the situation. Players complain when a foul isn’t given, or lament a teammate when a pass isn’t made when in open space. The new 1v1 control also benefits from this, with players being able to fool their opponents with shimmies and feints that can result in causing the opposing player to lose his balance and fall in the wrong direction!
• New Ball Physics – The past few years has seen the series make huge advancements in ball physics, and for PES 2016 new levels of realism have been reached. Each spin, bobble and ricochet has been calculated using real ball physic data, helping keep every moment in every game unique and unpredictable.
• MyClub – Since the launch of the mode in PES 2015, myClub has been updated on a weekly basis, and has been further improved based on user feedback for PES 2016. The enhancement will introduce player level systems, and players exclusive to the mode. Use GP acquired through matches or myClub coins to experience realistic club management combined with players to strive to be stronger in your squad. Choose the manager, consider coaches, and build the strategy based on what you aim with your team. Build Your Team, Create Your legacy!
• Dynamic Wide Camera Angle – The new angle gives you a larger field of vision, allowing you to better plan and adjust your players to compete in aerial battles, or see the intelligent runs being made thanks to Intelligent Player AI. Depending on where the ball is on the pitch, the camera will tilt and pan accordingly to make sure the user has the best view possible during the match.
• Commentary – New commentators have been introduced for both UK and Germany, with Peter Drury and Marco Hagemann joining the PES team. A wealth of new lines and specific stories have been recorded dedicated for Master League, responding to player transfers, player growth and team performance.
Game Trailer: Click HERE for view Video
If you like this game please support Developer / Publisher and BUY it.